Tuesday, December 10, 2013

P90x3 is out

OH TODAY IS THE DAY!

P90x3 is out!  I'm sooooo excited for this program! I have been patiently waiting......I mean all the amazing results of P90x but with out 90 min Yoga.....ugh.... among other longer videos..

**Oh yeah, And there is even an APP for our phones to keep track of our p90x3 progression!** Thanks Technology ;)

Tony's revamped version is ONLY 30 MINUTES A DAY!  Still results that are AMAZEBALLS!



***I'm gettin MINEZ today!!!****

If anyone else would like to come on this fitness/health journey with me comment below or private message me on www.fb.com/kristimariej! LET'S DO THIS!  Let's get super sexy and healthy with the support of each other!!!  The more the merrier!

(If you order through me a discounted introductory price AND this awesome Hat and extra DVD)
a $50+ VALUE


Save $90 if you order in December!



HONESTLY, I just love Beachbody as a whole!  They really help make dreams come true!  And I really love that they care about QUALITY not quantity! This company is changing my life for the better and I cannot be more grateful!  I'm excited to keep progressing in this company and as well in my own PERSONAL development!


**WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM P90X3???**

Here is a video where creator Tony Horton acts his silly self and has some really good points and result facts about this program! And yes there are modified moves if your NOT quite there yet!

**NO EXCUSES** I'll be ROCKIN that skimpy bikini this summer!

WHO'S WITH ME???

Comment below or add me on (www.facebook.com/kristimariej) & send me a private message so we can go over YOUR GOALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This