Thursday, February 6, 2014

30 DAYS INTO P90X3!!!

WOW!  I can't believe it has already been 30 days.  This is crazy!  I can do things I couldn't do before and I'm more inspired now then I've ever been.  I can see changes and most importantly I can FEEL changes! I think I officially started an addiction!


Since Day 1 Lost: 
*1 inch on each thigh
*3 inches on the waist
*Hips Same (my butt is firmer though, ask my Fiance) 
*3 lbs (cause lean muscle weighs more then fat)
*2 inches in Chest (thank God, I can spare to lose some there! lol)
*Arms Same (although, they are starting to looking tone)


I have to say I am PROUD of myself!  My progress is undeniable.  I haven't been perfect but I'm never getting discouraged.  I can and I am doing this.  

And I must SAY I am "Enjoying where I AM on the way to where I'm GOING!"-Joyce Meyer
All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This