Friday, January 10, 2014

P90x3 Day 1's Unnecessary Challenge


Day 1's Unnecessary Challenge

What is this unnecessary part of challenge I endured you ask?  Well it was working out through my hangover!!! So, because I told myself that I couldn't drink during my Challenge I then told myself I could have a drink the night before it started.  Duh! Big mistake!  Did I have one???  Hahaha NO.   I had like 5!  I was Drunk.  Every Sunday I have to fill my Fiance's guest list at Hakkasan Nightclub in MGM Las Vegas.  I was there doing the list which has gotten me in trouble a thousand times before and with the mindset of it being my last time I could drink I drank too much! SHOCKER.  Anyway, the point of all this is that I didn't make any excuses this time.  I did my Day 1 of p90x3 and I did it well!  So I'm proud of myself for that.  I tossed the idea back in forth in my mind "should I just start tomorrow instead?" But finally my mind was made up!  Also, my fiance got me irritated so once my blood was pumping I was ready to work out! Thanks Babe for the motivation! ;) hahahahaha 
I am pretty sure I learned my lesson and will continue with the NO alcohol rule from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This