Thursday, January 23, 2014

2 Weeks into p90x3


PROGRESS




I'm a little late on actually writing this but either way.  I LOST 2 inches in the FIRST week of doing my p90x3 challenge!!!   I'm super excited about it!  This is going really well and I am currently on the beginning of week 3 but I'm not posting any pictures until Day 30!  This is something I am able to stick to.  I'm not going to lie and say I've been an angel, cause I have NOT.  Although, I have been really consistent compared to any other time I've started a weight loss journey.  I enjoy this work out more then others in the past and I'm just more determined then I have ever been.  I can really see my body start to change!  I haven't really lost so much weight but that's not important at this moment.  My fat is turning into lean muscle!  My whole body is tighter & even my Fiance has noticed.

What I need to do is step up my diet game!  This is where I am definitely slacking a bit.  It's not that I'm eating necessarily bad, it's just not the right amounts of each kind of food.  I let life take over and I always feel like I'm in a rush to eat.  As I'm writing this I'm thinking I NEED to prep and just make a plan for the week.  I didn't realize until at this very moment as I'm reflecting how many mistakes I've been making.  Too little of this or too much of that...... Even though the food is healthy you can't over eat with certain kinds or under eat.   Oh Shame on me because this is really designed to work.  I could have easily had better results.  Well what's done is done.  Looking toward the future ONLY!  I'm making it a NON-NEGOTIABLE part of my day, week, and month!  Prep my food and decide EXACTLY what and when I'm going to eat before the day starts.  Well, I'm excited all over again because I know when I continue with the diet I will see even BETTER results!!!! I'm so pumped!  Time to get more SERIOUS!

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This