Saturday, January 4, 2014

STARTING MY JOURNEY OF THE P90X3 CHALLENGE

MY CONFESSION:  This is NOT my first challenge.


I have done challenges in the past and just never stuck with them.  Joining the Challenge Groups really do help keep me motivated and pushing.  I would do really good but then fall off because I am so easily swayed to have a drink, or go out, or I'll just eat this tonight and back at it tomorrow. Ha! That's a joke.  One day of bad decisions leads to many.  Trust me when I tell you, You can NOT have your cake and eat it too!  Many people seem to know this already and they are the ones who manage busy lifestyles while staying healthy, fit, & fabulous! It takes drive, motivation, & dedication to reach important goals. I'm not saying you can't live life.  Life can be much more fulfilling if your truly happy, proud, & honest with yourself.  Know how to create the perfect balance and when you have to be in crunch time YOU ARE!  I have lived most my life with the idea next year or tomorrow.  Not when I was a teenager though, I had drive then.  Somewhere along the way I lost it.  Well my friends next year & tomorrow NEVER come.  So I have decided to stop dreaming about my goals and to start DOING!

There is something about my attitude this time which gets me really EXCITED!  I feel a change coming and I will NOT let myself down or any of my challengers/coaches!  With the support of my fellow challengers I know we are going to kill it.  I definitely feel more accountable to do well becoming a Beachbody Coach.  You have to be a product of the product your suggesting.  These challenge programs really work AMAZING!  I know I'll get the results I desire I have seen so many inspirational challengers make dramatic transformations.  DECIDE~COMMIT~SUCCEED & this is what I intend to do!!!

If there is anyone who would like to join me & make YOUR goals a REALITY, Please feel free to Comment below or add me on www.fb.com/kristimariej and message me there privately.  I'd love to have you! The more the merrier!

WHY NOT YOU???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This