Monday, December 9, 2013

Natural Jewelry Cleaner

Jewelry Cleaner made with stuff you'll find in your PANTRY!


WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

1 Cup Boiling Water
1/2 Cup Vinegar
1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon of Salt
Foil
Glass Pyrex Pan or Ceramic Dish


This is what my jewelry looked like before I tried this..... The worst was my Sterling Silver Heart necklace... That poor thing was BLACK!


First line any glass or ceramic container with foil shinny side up (I used my ceramic bowl, but a Pyrex pan would be perfect if you have a lot of jewelry to clean)

NOTE: If you are using a larger dish I would suggest doubling the recipe


Now place your jewelry in the foil lined container of your choice.  Try to space them out a little.


Heat up 1 cup of water to a boil then mix the baking soda & salt into the boiling water...
Now, poor the mixture into the foil slowly.  


Measure out 1/2 cup of Vinegar & poor it very slowly into the foil


Now watch all the bubbles clean your jewelry!
Fun Stuff ;)


LOOK HOW PRETTY!


Let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This