Saturday, December 7, 2013

Homemade Natural Glass Cleaner




Okay, So I made this Glass Cleaner the other night & to my surprise it actually WORKS GREAT!!!  
I have been using it on everything glass all over my home and I'm convinced this has to be the best homemade glass cleaner recipe.


Cost- Less than 50 Cents

Level Of Difficulty- Easy

Best Reason- No Chemicals for you or any of your family including pets to inhale or ingest!

Downfall- Have to Shake before every use (but that is pretty much how all natural homemade products are) No Big Deal

*Run warm water over the sprayer if it clogs up
*There will be a scent of vinegar at first but it dissipates quickly!  Vinegar is a STAPLE in my home & it never smells that way TRUST ME.

Please let me know how it works for you!  Or if you have any other recipes I should give a try.  I absolutely love this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This